Chief executive Abdullah Abdullah said during the council of ministers meeting on 22 April that mismanagement led to the cancelation of intra-Afghan dialogue.


Chief executive Abdullah Abdullah said during the council of ministers meeting on 22 April that mismanagement led to the cancelation of intra-Afghan dialogue.
“The ground which had been created for talks and debate in Qatar was disrupted due to mismanagement,” said Abdullah at the council of ministers meeting, expressing disappointments.
The chief executive of NUG described peace in the country as the demand of the people and added that the Afghan people consider peace a necessity, ready to talk with Taliban anywhere in a “better time” and in case of better representation.

According to Mr Abdullah, the existence of reconciliation leadership council is needed to create a single voice in the peace talks, stressing that the people must attend the peace talks with a single voice.
Mr Abdullah, however, did not specifically name any individual or faction whose mismanagement has led to the cancelation of Qatar intra-Afghan dialogue.

The intra-Afghan dialogue scheduled to be held on 20,21 April, was canceled on Thursday.
The Afghan presidential palace said in a statement that the meeting was postponed to an unclear time due to disagreements between Kabul and Doha over the participant’s list. Afghanistan had prepared a 250-member delegation for Doha meeting which received various reactions.

Speaking about Daesh terror attack on MCIT in which 10 people, including 7 civilians were killed and 5 others were wounded, the chief executive underlined that the Taliban group has claimed responsibility for the killing and imposition of war and violence on the Afghan people by announcing spring offensive.
Two days later, Daesh (ISIS) terror group claimed responsibility for the attack on MCIT.


News Id: E14027